Sunday, December 12, 2004

To Continue the theme ...

I am working my way through a serious pout this evening!  I have spent the entire weekend scrambling to get enough ahead to do John's weekend assignment (is cool or what)?  Anyway -- not going to happen and I am headed off to work out of town for the week four hours before the crack of dawn tomorrow.  Hell.

On the up side, the fella is staying here so I don't have to camp out in the field with the dogs. Yea!!  I get to live indoors! (Don't laugh, you get old enough, sleeping indoors moves way up on the priorities list no matter how outdoorsy you imagine yourself to be.)

Will check back on Friday and I am doing the way fun weekend assignment from this week then!

 

2 comments:

jcnspots said...

Would it get me knots on my bald head if I said "at least it's good to get out of the house and not have to deal with dogs?"  :::ducking and running!:::

cneinhorn said...

Have a good week Mary!  I'll check back again to see if you got your "homework" done!  :-)

~JerseyGirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl