Monday, January 31, 2005

A Day like a dozen before it ...

Not much to say because not much is going on, at least not much different than any other winter day. Work, Oh! Weird tangent! Black squirrels! I grew up near the Rock Island Arsenal and (squinting, trying to remember) there is a story that someone that lived or worked on the arsenal way back when (how is that for historical accuracy?) imported black squirrels from (Germany? Holland?) and their coloration became dominant in the squirrels in the area. This would be a great place to have a picture of a black squirrel, but alas, I don't have one. Well, that and this was truly supposed to be an entry about the frost today but while I do have a photo of that -- I can't make it appear so instead I am talking about squirrels. No... that doesn't make any sense, but you will have that with me. Undocumented black squirrels and rumored photos of frost born of heavy fog, that is my entry for the day. Grin. A lot of my days are like that, squirrels and fog.

1 comment:

delela1 said...

Lately, my days have been that way...squirrels and fog.  You sure you aren't in Idaho?