Thursday, February 10, 2005

Ok --this is a silly request ...

Crabby guy likes to keep watch on the counter on his railroad page. He wonders who has stopped by and wonders why some days the counter jumps by 10 then nothing for a week.  :: looking shocked!::  I would never just keep clicking on and off of his page to play with his head.  Never!

Anyway if you have a few spare seconds, click on this link you will get a quick view of some smallish cho-cho trains and give me a reason to laugh when he wonders what is going on with his counter.  :-)

http://hometown.aol.com/alvadatwofooter/

 

4 comments:

oceanmrc said...

That's actually very cool!

karensull12 said...

I clicked!

thisismary said...

Thank you!  Crabby is justifiably proud of his little railroad!  That I helped him put down the rail is something that he is going to owe me for ... well, for all of eternity. :-)

jootie1236 said...

I wouldn't think of doing such a thing.  How could you ask?  [Is 20 times enough?]  Mrs. L