Friday, July 1, 2005

An entry with no subject or purpose ...

I am announcing ahead of time that this entry is starting out with no subject or purpose in mind, so, yah, even I am saying "oh boy aint this gonna be a wangdoozer, let me keep reading."

:: Waving both hands back and forth in front of me to get the energy going ::  Yes!

An entry guaraaaannnteeeed to make you realize that your life may be nuts-o crazy, but you have not descended to this level yet.

I spent the afternoon, mostly on my hands and knees putting dirt back into a hole that I had spent the morning digging.  Yep.  Did it on purpose too.  A hole about 1500 ft. long.  Wire for the signals on the railroad.  Took the dirt out with a trencher, had to put it back in by hand 'cause of the location.  No matter, wasn't that bad, only people that would have seen me crawling, dirty, through the woods woulda been the neighbors, and they already know that all my mental bolts could use a little tightening.

 

3 comments:

southernmush said...

Hello again......I don't think that there is anything wrong with your mental bolts. I still love your journal. I think your quite an interesting person with a great sense of humor.....Keep it Up. Happy 4th of July..................

shaz19743 said...

Ive always much prefered my mental bolts to be a little looser than the norm.....makes for easier adjustment to circumstance i reckon plus who wants to be suffering from tension headaches when they get over tightened hehe
I have to things to say a)thank you for bringing the wonder word that is wangdoozer to my vocabulary ...it will be getting a good airing at first opertunity and b) you could write the contents of your garbage can and id still find it interesting and funny .....its the way ya tell em !
x

shadp said...

Reminds me of my time in the Army - digging holes and filling them in again. And we didn't even lay wire in the holes! What's the name they give to that automatic writing thing? You know, when people have a fit of compulsive writing - not knowing what they're going to write about, but just writing - bit like the sudden gift of tongues, and similar mumbo-jumbo! Is the back and forth hand waving thing part of the ritual? :-)

David.