Thursday, July 7, 2005

What's with me and the audio entries while shopping?

Waving at Donna!! 

See, it is like this.  I have the ability to record entries in my journal by using the magic of a cellular phone and the "AOL by Phone" service.  The potential for excitement in my life is limited, mostly to shopping for groceries.  Well ... groceries or some sort of unfortunate incident involving a combination of heavy equipment and poop.  Given the options ... 

Anyway, I realize that the grocery store is a subject of truly limited potential and that I seem to have the category of audio entries from the grocery all to myself for a very good reason. Still, imagine the counter-point if someone were to start recording audio entries from the hairdresser or some chi-chi-poo-poo shopping mall.  (Grin!)

5 comments:

shaz19743 said...

I love your shopping entrys .....im always waiting to hear some intrigued fellow shopper in the back ground muttering " what is that crazy woman doing ....maybe shes an undercover store detective....quick sunny ...put that roast chicken back from under your shirt ...shes onto us "
Id like to see the audio thing expand to on the spot reports from the gas station , the poop machines , the kitchen of mary (cookery tips from the range ) , how bout a musical entry ? id like to hear Mary sings showtunes !
Perhaps even an interview with the neighbours ...." Mary ......im on the john will you pleeeeeeeeease get that cell phone outta my face " hehe
x

delela1 said...

Waving at Mary!

AOL by Phone, hmmmm.  Groceries...or heavy equipment and poop.

I see your point.

Dona

shadp said...

An audio entry from beneath one of your railtrack dinosaurs could be interesting - the clank of spanner on ironmongery, muttered oaths, the occasional humming of a chain-gang tune? But the grocery store - hell, I feel as though I've known it for years now. Wonderful stuff!

David.

jevanslink said...

I love your idea.  May I do the audio entries from airport bathrooms.  There's lots of good echo and reveb in there.  Mrs. L

southernmush said...

Hi ! I love your audio entries. I also love your journal. You make me look at grocery shopping a whole new way. I love your writing...You are an interesting person. Thanks for this journal of yours.....