Thursday, August 4, 2005

So -- this wasn't much of a surprise!

Lightning
Lightning

?? Which Natural Wonder Or Disaster Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla

I wandered over to Patrick's Place (love, love, love that man don't you?) And he had a link to a fun quiz! 

I answered the questions and Big surprise!  I turned out to be lightning.  LOL!  Shaz, didn't I tell ya that I was a thunderstorm of a woman! An Internet quiz proves it! Ha!  Fun Fun Fun!

What Natural Wonder or Disaster are you?

3 comments:

shaz19743 said...

Hehehehehe im gutting myself laughing here !
Like we had to take a quiz to find out your  lightening hehe !
Your always telling me your a  thunderstorm of a woman hehe !
Im a waterfall apparently ....does this mean im wishy washy , wet and a bit of a drip ? hehe ....according to the blurb on it im mysterious , intelligent , loyal and devastatingly good looking (OK THE LAST BIT WAS MADE UP ) HEHE X

shadp said...

But I've never thought of lightning as a natural disaster anyway! It's just a thing of natural beauty and drama - but then, that's Mary I guess!

David.

blondepennierae said...

You and shaz make great she said, she said reading.  Loved it.  Pennie