Sunday, October 9, 2005

And then the cat fell into the bathtub ...

A microsecond between Chopin etude and Wagnerian opera, complete with dripping fur covered wailing fat lady.

I lunged from the tub, the cat lunged from the tub and we both then proceeded to dry ourselves off and storm off stage to glower.

Mid glower I received an e-mail. A bob-bon written in Scots.  Silly ness.

I started to laugh.  I howled. I needed that.

I may have lost an opportunity for elegance and indulgence but in exchange, I got to see a cat fall into an occupied bathtub.  In retrospect funny doesn't get funnier than that.

4 comments:

jcnspots said...

I want DETAILS, dammit- if not pictures!

ticklatowers said...

A bath with two is always fun?

gdireneoe said...

LOLOL!  Been there! ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

shaz19743 said...

CAT + WATER + MARY + BUBBLES = HILARIOUS X