Monday, November 28, 2005

Speed Entry

I have given myself three minutes to do this entry. Took Seven.  As always ...  Anyway.

First:  Thanks to everyone that has stopped by recently especially the new folks!!!!!!

Then, regarding my last entry, explanation:

Win - Win, even corporations understand that concept.   Those that have left?  Huzzah!  Way to stand up for your principles! I mean that! 

Me? Personally, I come, I go, I post, I don't.  I talk about things that I see on a 40 acre farm in Ohio and poop, mostly.  Mostly when I feel like it.

If, however, I was writing to generate hits that would contribute to a good cause? Can we say motivation?  With some tweaking in the concept, the Ad banners program could generate some serious good will.  My thoughts.

3 comments:

oceanmrc said...

Good thoughts, too.

gaboatman said...

I agree, these sound like pretty good thoughts!
Sam

shadp said...

A banner advert appeared on top of my journal for a few days. Then I signed a petition on a site somewhere against journal adverts - and it immediately disappeared! Never came back. Peace and quiet once more - bliss!

David.