Saturday, March 11, 2006

Lions n Tigers n Bears ...

Oh my!

And not quite Lions, Tigers nor Bears.  Killdeer and Mourning Doves and Red Winged Blackbirds.  All made their first appearance today.  Quite the din in the woods.

And sister A sent email on the anniversary of the trip to Disney that sister A, sister J and I took.  Text of the email:

"I am NOT riding in a wicker basket that tips over and dumps you out the side!"<-- Me
 
I said that I did.  Explanation of sorts HERE
 
I thought that I said something about the Tower of Terror in that entry.  Sigh, anyway, the quote is from the bus ride to the resort and inspired by a billboard about the Tower of Terror.  I have not laughed as much before or since. Sisters!

2 comments:

oceanmrc said...

Isn't it great to see the birds coming back?  I wrote about the same thing yesterday (pic not mine, of course) ~
http://searchthesea.blogspot.com/

southernmush said...

I haven't been to any amusement parks lately but I did go the circus a few weeks ago which was fun. I would like to Walt Disney World in Orlando. We got a new aquarium here in Georgia and I am making plans to go. Your journal is quite funny and wonderful.............I'll be back for another visit soon.........byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye.