Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Audio entry - A rant - I was NOT a happy girl ...

Well, that and I was dirty, tired, had poop in my hair and spent an additional 45 minutes that way, for nothing. 

My Audio rant is about how a local vendor (Nagy Equipment Sales) was open 2 minutes less today than they said they were going to be open.  How do I know that it was exactly 2 minutes less?  I set my watch to the time found below.  My watch was correct. 

 The official US time

Oh the whole poop in the hair thing?  I, sigh, have one of those jobs. Today was not as bad as some others have been, but aint none of em all that great.

2 comments:

jeadie05 said...

I totally agree ,they should have new notices made we close at 4 .48..........Jan xx

southernmush said...

Hi Mary...........Sorry about your day. Your journal entries are wonderful to read and I enjoy your audio entries. Thanks for sharing that link about the official US time there is always something interesting to find in your journal.........Thank you. I hope tomorrow goes better for you.