Saturday, May 6, 2006

I have sooo gotta stop watching "Most Haunted" and "Charmed"

Today I stopped at a local home improvement store, parked next to a shopping cart corral with the intention of taking a cart in with me since I was going that way anyway, and had something entirely coincidental yet interesting all the same happen.

Two carts in the corral, towards the back, I was just about to walk in and grab one when a gust of wind blew them both backwards towards me.  The one furthest back turned half sideways and stopped against the rails.  The cart closest to me continued until I could grab it.  Odd.  Even odder was my first impression, that I had somehow thought the carts into action.  Of course it IS possible that I had an instance of being able to control the physical universe limited to moving shopping carts.  But my reality voice kicked in and reminded me that coincidence just happened to put me in a place to prevent a windblown shopping cart from attacking someone's car.

On the other hand in the event that I have suddenly developed telekinesis, tomorrow I will work on convincing the garbage to transport itself to the dumpster.

5 comments:

plieck30 said...

So many people at our Wal*Mart doesn't even bother to put their carts in the corrals. When the wind blows they sail toward the edge of the lot. At least they have planted bushes to stop them from going on to the highway. Paula

tommytickla said...

Welcome to Mind Mart where your mind makes your shopping easy. No longer will you have to reach to the shelves for your produce, just control it by you tk power all the way through to the checkout where the neural net will dowload your bill.  

jeadie05 said...

Hmm now thats a useful gift to have lol ..........Jan xx

madcobug said...

Good for you stopping the cart before it did some damage. When you get the garbage to transport itself to the dumpster let us know LOL. Helen

southernmush said...

Hi Mary.........Most Haunted and Charmed are my favorite television shows. Don't stop watching ???? I'm glad you watch these shows at least I'm not alone....Take care.