Friday, September 22, 2006

Five Weird Things About Me...Plus One

Nothing like a jab from a friend to get a journaler going again.  Dona from Blue Skies ... Gentle Breezes taged me:

Five Weird Things About Me...Plus One :

This should be easy.

1.  I am fascinated by Project Runway.  Ok that is not so weird, lots of people are.  But here is the deal, I watch the contestants sweat hemlines and details and wonder how anyone could ever know what "fashon forward" really means, while thinking to myself the entire time that my wardrobe choices consist of bib-alls with stripes or without. 

Ok, not so much.  Oh I have lots of weirdisms, just most of them aren't interesting enough to talk about.  Will think on it and get back to ya.

 

1 comment:

southernmush said...

HEY Mary......

Welcome back !!!!!! I also watch Project Runway. I thought I was the only one. I am glad you watch it too. Now I don't feel so weird. My wardrobe choices consist of jeans and t-shirts and tennis shoes so your not alone either. Project Runway is something else we have in common. Thanks for sharing this.