Thursday, October 5, 2006

Cloud Pants

Sister A wrote regarding my "5 weird things that stopped on number 1" entry.  She seemed surprised that I could only come up with one weird thing. Ok, she said;

"I would like to say that I find it very disappointing that you could only come up with one weird thing about yourself.  Being part of this family I think that's impossible."

And she would be correct.  But I was going for interesting weird things.  Still working on my list.  Sister A sent her five weird things, but I will have to ask her if it is ok to post them in my journal before I let you know what they are. Pop Tarts.  Issues with Pop Tarts, no really, I can say no more!

I did think of my weird thing number 2.

2.  Cloud Pants.  When my jeans get old and faded and ready for the rag bin, first I accordion them down, so that they are scrunched up as if for a person with very very short legs. I put them in the sink then pour bleach on them in spots, let them sit for a bit then rinse.  After this process the bleached blobs look like clouds.  Sometimes I take paint and add airplanes and birds.  Cloud pants.  They are only good for a couple of wearings then the bleached parts start to rip, but they are fun while they last.

2 comments:

firestormkids04 said...

I would love to wear cloud pants!  Thank you for sharing your "wierdness"  Blessings, Penny http://journals.aol.com/firestormkids04/FromHeretoThere

jevanslink said...

And then there are those of us who do not find CLOUD PANTS weird.  

Mrs. L