Thursday, June 14, 2007

Left With Hallelujah

I sat on the porch at the end of the day and the Sun set on a the perfect ending to a, well, absolutely typical day.  I was clean and dry after dirty and damp, resting following effort, a cooling eveng breeze blew against my sunburnt skin, the sunlight slanted and gentle golden after blazing white faded, slowly. 

Contentment in the experience of contrasts, for me, for me.

I have bought endles music CD's and loaded them onto computers, so as I could listen to them without botherin anyone.  'Cept the music lasts and the computers don't.  Transfers and licenses and all that left me this golden evening with nothing that would play except, Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah. 

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf36v0epfmI

Irony times three. That song has been sung prettier, but never more powerfully, I have a list of songs in the hundreds, only one will play tonight, it took the end of this day to reveal the glory of enduring.  Hallelujah.

 

 

 

No comments: