Friday, June 22, 2007

Welcome Summer!!

Of course, summer officially started yesterday mid-two-pm-ish, but weather being weather, I thought that I would give it twenty four plus to settle in.

I wanted to post a link to a song that says "Summer", but the only ones that I could think of were "Beach Baby" not really suited to a flat part of the world that hasn't been close to organized water since the Great Black Swamp was drained, and "A Summer Song" by Chad and Jeremy, which is more of an end of summer song.

There you have it, a bran-spankin new season, and no song to go with it.

What song says "Summer" to you?

2 comments:

tommytickla said...

How about this one? Here Comes The Summer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUg7OO1gZk0

Summer lovin'? Grease? No - I didn't mention that.

I saw in the summer to the sound of the drums.... and tamberines.... and dancing round the stones.... at 4:30 in the morning, all very mad. Its good to remember where we came from. That's a good sound to bring in the summer.

southernmush said...

Hi !!!! Here's a song that says Summer to me. The name of the song is "She Will Be Loved" by Maroon 5

Check it out -------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19cD7YTr_fY .